Wednesday 11 April 2012

Fake videos on YouTube

Not so bad this time...

I sat down earlier to start writing my blog entry for the J.Cole video and opened up YouTube to get the link for 'Sideline Story'. It came up straight away with what looked like a link for the Official Video but turned out to be that familiar situation of it being something completely different... I was just about to start my angry rant at how annoying people are when they post random videos under different names until I read the comment the guy had left underneath:

"I KNOW SOME OF YALL GONNA GET MAD AND HATE BECAUSE OF THE TITLE BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS IM GOING TO DO WATEVA IT TAKES TO MAKE IT! DIDNT BIG SEAN LIE TO MEET KANYE WEST? DIDNT LUDACRIS LIE AND SAID HE WORKED AT A RADIO STATION TO GET HIS SONG PLAYED? DIDNT DESTINY'S CHILD & THE JACKSON 5 LIE ABOUT THERE AGE TO PLAY IN FRONT OF AN OLDER AUDIENCE? DONT PRESIDENTS LIE TO YOU TO GET YOUR VOTE? THE POINT IS IF YOU FEEL LIKE U HAVE THE TALENT YOUR GONNA DO WATEVA IT TAKES TO BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!!"

Not that I condone the whole lying concept but the dude has got a point. Still, I wasn't impressed enough to actually watch it but just as I was about to close the page down the video started... and he's not bad!! In my years of using YouTube I have never been even remotely impressed by one of those videos, but this time I have to admit I sat and watched it all the way through.

So I'm going to do my good deed for the day and post it on my blog :)

Introducing Yung Jules...




No comments:

Post a Comment